Stupid questions aren’t stupid. It’s important to clarify things rather than working on assumptions or guesses. If you don’t know about something, it’s not your fault. It’s only your fault if you don’t ask.
It can be scary to admit that you don’t know stuff… but it’s worth trying (or pretending) to be confident & ask them. Like anything, it’ll become easier to ask stupid questions the more you ask.
Here are some stupid questions in case you can’t think of any off the top of your head:
- Why are we building this?
- What’s this acronym?
- Why would a customer want to do this?
- Is this MVP really minimum?
- Is this MVP really viabale?
- Why are we doing this this way? Could this approach work?
- How are we measuring X?